https://www.mapdiva.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/Ortl-placeholder-post.png 321 845 Mapdiva Mapdiva2015-02-25 14:58:112016-08-01 10:51:11Sharing Styles and Symbols
Easily import and export Collections from the Library Manager. The Mapdiva website now contains downloadable Collections shared by Mapdiva, LLC and other Ortelius users. Visit our Shop to explore what’s available.
To Open the Library Manager:
Do one of the following:
- Choose Window > Library Manager from the main menu.
- Click the Library Manager icon in the toolbar (note, the Library Manager icon is not in the toolbar by default and can be added by customizing the toolbar).
- Use the Command-5 keyboard shortcut.
To Import Symbol Collections From Others:
- Download & unzip the file as necessary.
- Do one of the following:
- Choose “Import Collection…” from the Library Manager – Action Menu (looks like a gear). The collection will be imported into My Library and displayed, or
- In the Finder, double-click the unzipped symbols file to automatically launch Ortelius and install the collection.
To Export Symbol Collections:
- In the Library Manager, choose the user collection to be exported.
- Choose “Export Collection…” from the Library Manager – Action Menu (looks like a gear). The collection s exported as a zipped Ortelius symbol collection file with the name and to the location you specify.