The toolbar gives you one-click access to many of the actions you’ll use when working with drawings.
As you work and get to know which actions you perform most often, you can add, remove, and rearrange toolbar buttons to suit your working style. To see a description of what a button does, hold the pointer over the button.
To Customize the Toolbar:
- Choose View > Customize Toolbar, or right-click the toolbar and choose “Customize” from the contextual menu. The Customize Toolbar sheet appears.
- Make any of the following changes to the toolbar as desired:
- Add an item to the toolbar, drag its icon to the toolbar.
- Remove an item from the toolbar, drag it out of the toolbar.
- Restore the default set of toolbar buttons, drag the default set to the toolbar.
- Make the toolbar icons smaller, select Use Small Size.
- Show only icons or only text, choose an item from the Show pop-up menu.
- Rearrange items in the toolbar, drag them to position.
3. Click Done.