Tagged: ,

• Author

evhove
    Participant

I tried to purchase a license but didn’t succeed and I’m waiting for instructions. Will I be able to open the maps I prepare in the trial version in the licensed one without the watermark or should I wait?

elis
    Participant

Me too…and my credit card was charged twice (sent an e-mail and waiting for an answer).

Please, help us.

Eli

Mapdiva

Hi evhove/elis, Any maps made in the Trail/watermarked version will be fully usable in the Licensed version. Regarding your attempted purchase and double transaction, we will work to immediately identify and rectify this issue. As the system is new, it may take a bit longer to work through the issue. rest assured we’ll credit back any over charges as needed. Thanks for the heads-up and for your patience.

Jill

Mapdiva

Eli, You’d mentioned in your post having sent an email regarding your transaction issue. Our site is new, and as much as we’ve scoured it some issues are sure to come up. I have not seen an email come through from you. Can you tell me if you used the Contact Us page or another email link so I can verify all are working properly?

Thanks, Jill

elis
    Participant

Hi Jill,

thank you for your precious help.

I filled up the form in the “Contact Us” page.

Eli

The topic ‘trial versus licensed’ is closed to new replies.