• Author

markorrvt
    Participant

Hello,
    I’m new to Artboard. Just got it today. Very nice drawing at good price. But, I’m stuck because I can’t get the export function to work. I can get the menu to appear, then I click on export, the button presses, and then the menu just stays there. Nothing was actually exported to where it said it should be nor anywhere on the computer (via searching). Also, the export menu will not go away at this point and I have to restart.

I’m desperate at this point, because I spent a day making a drawing in trial mode, liked the program and bought it only to find that export is not working. I need it to work asap as I have a project due at the end of today.

Please help me someone!!!

Thanks,
    Mark

Jill S-S

Hi Mark,
    I’m sorry you are experiencing this issue. We do not have any known issues with Artboard failing to export, and definitely want to get to the bottom of it quickly for you. I will follow up with you via email to help with your immediate project needs. – Jill

rac3775
    Participant

I have this exact issue. I purchased Artboard this week, created an image… tried to export and nothing happens once I push the export button. The cancel button doesn’t work either so I have to close the program to get this menu to unfreeze… help!
    Thanks

Jill S-S

Hi, Thanks for letting us know. I’m sorry you are experiencing this issue. We are investigating this issue. Can you let us know what MacOS version you are running? I will follow up with you offline to provide assistance with your immediate needs. – Jill

rac3775
    Participant

Thanks for the speedy reply, I’m using 10.9.5

rac3775
    Participant

Mac OSX 10.9.5

Jill S-S

Thank you. It appears there is an issue with the Export function when using 10.9.5. We are investigating. I have sent you an email for assistance with you immediate needs.

Jill S-S

We have confirmed an issue with the Export function using Artboard running on MacOS 10.9.5 (more recent OS are not affected). Upgrading your operating system will fix the issue. In the mean time, there are two work-arounds available: 1) Use the ‘Print’ menu to save as a PDF file, then use Apple’s Preview.app to view, print, save other formats, or 2) Use the ‘Share’ toolbar button to send an exported image file to email, text, Facebook, etc. Thanks for your patience as we look for a potential fix.

Attachments:

The topic ‘Export function “freezes” or “crashes” — and doesn’t export at all’ is closed to new replies.