https://www.mapdiva.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Mushroom-Intersect.png 1394 2288 Jill S-S Jill S-S2016-10-13 11:27:072017-03-12 11:41:34Clipping Shapes (plus 5 new keyboard tips!)
In this video, we show how to clip multiple objects at once using the ‘Intersect’ command. Plus 5 new keyboard tips that are super handy.
Try these shortcut and modifier keys in your own drawings:
- use the Command-key to ‘Quick Pickup’ a style from another object while drawing
- for Perfect Circles, hold the Shift-key to constrain aspect ratio
- the ESC-key returns to Select tool
- hold the Option-key to Duplicate Once in place
- hold Shift-key to select multiple objects