A minor update which fine-tunes document collection behaviour and adds iPhoto support.
Release Notes, version 1.1.1
- Added iPhoto integration to Image Browser, and allow multiple folders to be added to the source list at once (and also deleted from the list). Folders are now monitored for changes so the manual refresh button is not needed and has been removed. Also, "show subfolders" is now always ON (so yielding consistent behaviour between viewing iPhoto database and ordinary folders), so checkbox has been removed.
- Added keyboard shortcuts for tools Freehand Track (j), Polygon Track (h), Add Point (+,=), Remove Point (-), Path Cut (u).
- Guides are no longer deleted when dragged beyond the default drawing size for drawings that are larger than the default.
- A problem with bad map scale values not throwing the expected exception was fixed. This was causing an infinite loop to be entered when opening documents containing a badly-formed scale bar object - an uncommon problem.
- Temporary document collections are no longer locked down which was preventing styles from being unlocked for editing within an opened document.
- Temporary document collections don't include styles or symbols found in other permanent collections - the presence of the same item in more than one collection was confusing.
- Binary (BSP) storage is now on by default, giving much better performance when drawing maps with many (thousands or more) objects.
Previous version release notes