vector graphics and illustrations.
The Artboard ManifestoSimple. Powerful. Fun. Artboard is simple to use to get you going fast, yet powerful enough to meet your everyday drawing needs.
Plays Nicely with OthersCopy & paste your graphics between popular productivity apps such as iWork Pages, Numbers, and Keynote.
WYSIWYG DrawingArtboard produces fully editable, smooth vector graphics with complete whatyouseeiswhatyouget (WYSIWYG) drawing. Get beautifully rendered text available with outline, mask, and text on path. Thanks to Artboards swift object editing, you can move shapes, adjust curves, add text, rotate directly, and add or remove vertices along your paths with ease.
ColorsArtboard uses calibrated color throughout for repeatable results. Play with beautiful color combinations and gradients to create styles that let your masterpiece soar.
Graphics Drawing SoftwareArtboard is affordable vector-based drawing software that is simple to use to get you going fast, yet powerful enough to meet your everyday drawing needs. Artboard invites you to be creative.
Publication Quality GraphicsBuild gorgeous graphics using the full power of Quartz imaging. Unlike raster-based paint programs, vector drawings are composed of editable stacked objects and are infinitely scalable. Learn more about vector drawing.
Styles & Clip ArtArtboard delivers with hundreds of awesome styles and editable clip art, including speech bubbles, shiny buttons, maps and flags, people factory, and home planning; plus a Library to store your own all fully scalable vector graphics.
Powerful Stacked StylesFor those who dont like to hold back, you have the creative license you deserve. Artboards powerful style generator and stacked styles go way beyond simple fill and stroke. With a striking choice of colors, gradients, fills, strokes, and more you can assemble unlimited style combinations.
TemplatesGet started quickly with predesigned templates for greeting cards, posters, fliers, business cards, and standard paper layouts. There's more. Any drawing can be saved as a template.
Go On, Kick the TiresDownload Artboard and try it out before making your purchase the free 30day trial version includes all the functionality, minus export.
- Over 20 tools for drawing lines, curves, shapes, text and navigating
- Special shapes like stars, polygons, rounded rectangles, arcs and more
- Set drawing size and units
- Style & Clip Art palette
- Style Inspector
- Fonts palette
- Colors palette
- Image Browser, drag-and-drop support
- Quickly convert objects toandfrom shape and path edit modes
- Advanced Boolean operators to easily make complex objects (union, intersect, difference and append)
- Rulers, guides, automatic graph paper
- Layers, layer groups and layers management menu
- Import .jpg, .bmp, .gif, .png, .tif, and .pdf image graphics (static image PDF); SVG 1.1
- Export .tif, .jpg, .png supporting resolutions from 72 to 600dpi and fully scalable .pdf (editable vector PDF)
- Page and postertiled printing
Made for Mac
- Native Cocoa application
- Deep Mac OS X integration via technologies such as ColorSync, Quick Look, Spotlight, Apple Fonts palette, Apple Colors palette, and draganddrop