To Customize the Toolbar
The Artboard toolbar gives you one-click access to many of the actions you’ll use when working with drawings.
As you work in Artboard and get to know which actions you perform most often, you can add, remove, and rearrange toolbar buttons to suit your working style. To see a description of what a button does, hold the pointer over the button.
To customize the toolbar:
1 Choose View > Customize Toolbar, or right-click the toolbar and choose "Customize" from the contextual menu. The Customize Toolbar sheet appears.
2. Make changes to the toolbar as desired.
– To add an item to the toolbar, drag its icon to the toolbar.
– To remove an item from the toolbar, drag it out of the toolbar.
– To restore the default set of toolbar buttons, drag the default set to the toolbar.
– To make the toolbar icons smaller, select Use Small Size.
– To show only icons or only text, choose an item from the Show pop-up menu.
– To rearrange items in the toolbar, drag them to position.
3. Click Done.
Alternative Way to Customize Toolbar
You can also perform several toolbar customization activities without using the Customize Toolbar sheet:
1. Remove an item from the toolbar by pressing the Command key while dragging the item out of the toolbar.
2. Move an item by pressing the Command key while dragging the item around in the toolbar.
To show or hide the toolbar, choose View > Show Toolbar or View > Hide Toolbar from the main menu or click the white pill button at top right of window frame.